Men! We are here for you too! We have resources available for all those affected by an unplanned pregnancy.
What Is A Guy Supposed To Do?
- You and your partner must work through this decision together. No one should have to choose how to handle an unplanned pregnancy on their own.
- Verify the pregnancy with her. Come to Life Choices Center for free and confidential pregnancy testing.
- If the test is positive, request a referral for a free on-site ultrasound. This will show you both the date of conception and the viability of the pregnancy.
- Learn about the options available to the two of you. Set up an appointment to talk with us and discuss your situation.
- Ask each other some important questions. For instance, “How do you feel about abortion?” “Would you consider making an adoption plan?” “Are we willing to co-parent?” Talking it out can help you both be comfortable with your final decision.
Join Our Men’s Program
Our Men’s Program has two main purposes:
- We aim to support, encourage, and mentor young fathers as they experience the joys and challenges of parenthood.
- We hope to reach young men before they become fathers to educate and empower them to make wise decisions in life.
We would love to meet you, talk with you, and come alongside you on this journey! Call or text us at 607.205.8506 or email: email@example.com to get connected with our Men’s Program Director, Matthew.